We can help you find the best property that suits your needs and wants.
Contact us at (905) 232-5000 for an appointment.
Before you contact us, make sure you have a good understanding of what you are looking for in terms of location, space, budget and specifics (pet friendly, pet free, smoke free, must-haves, etc).
You must also be aware that once your application to rent a property has been accepted, you will have to provide both First and Last month rent within the next 24 hours after the acceptance.
TIPs: Expenses you must provision when renting, it may vary depending on the property/negotiation:
2. Utilities (Heat, Water, Hydro, Internet)
3. If there are rental devices like Hot water tank, alarm system, etc.
4. Tenant Insurance
5. Refundable key deposit (a one-time amount payable at the beginning of the lease and refunded at the end of the lease)
6. Parking/Locker (if needed and not included in the lease)
7. Furniture (a one-time amount if you don’t own furniture and the rental unit is not furnished)